• Fake

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
So more images have been posted on a forum over in Hong Kong... this time we really don't get any good shots of the device itself but pictures of the camera in action among some other features. For a full run down here is a link from TiPb's front page. Next Gen iPhone Images

So what do you think? Legit or fakes?

jewelz

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Too easy to fake to call them real IMO, but there is always that small chance. The fact that the pictures are so blurry doesn't help either.

I completely agree. That was my first thoughts also after seeing the pictures. In the world of photoshop, pictures like these are too easy to fake.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I can't tell! But you didn't have that category so I chose real 'cuz I'm giving these guys the benefit of the doubt while at the same time underestimating their Photoshop prowess.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I didn't vote because I really honestly can't tell. They could be real, but it also wouldn't be too hard to fake or take existing screenshots and edit them to suit your needs.

I have no idea, and also, didn't some chinese supplier show bezels that showed a speaker being higher up on the phone this time? if that's true, these have to be fake. in one of the pics, you can see the speaker in the exact same spot as the current iPhone, so if those black bezels are legit, these pics are not.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
About the actual hardware, keep in mind the poster claims it to be a prototype so something like the bezel or speaker in the headset may be different...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2