Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
For me my most common typo is fir

When I try to type the word: for i hit the I instead of the o

Last edited:

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Most common (although it's the iPhone's fault) is it subsitutes "mind" for "mins" when I'm shortening minutes.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
when i go to type hr for hour it puts in your for some strange reason. most of the time the iPhone corrects something I didn't want it to correct.

I tried turning off the auto-correct, but that was a disaster, haha

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
I get "fir" a lot (I'm sure fir is a word; I just have no idea what it means) and "o" vs "i" (and visa versa) as well.

But maybe the most frustrating one is when trying to type "the" and instead, you get "re."

Last edited:

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I can't tell you how many run together words I have with C V B or N inserted between the two words...

LOL Yeah! Weird thing is I didn't use to have this problem the first few months with the phone, although I am typing at least 2x as fast as I used to so that's probably the issue.

nickpav

May 2, 2009
Visit site
Not really a typo. But I hate how it corrects 'lol' for LOL. I hate it being capitalized. And no matter how many times I click x on autocorrect it never gets the hint

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
LOL Yeah! Weird thing is I didn't use to have this problem the first few months with the phone, although I am typing at least 2x as fast as I used to so that's probably the issue.

I agree....definitely due to the increased typing speed...

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Typos?! What Typos?!:D:p

Seriously, if it were not for autocorrect I would be in trouble!:( The only thing that drives me insane is how it has not learned that "in" is not "I'm":mad:

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I use the Spanish keyboard sometimes, so it's available with a quick tap of the globe icon. Sometimes when I'm typing I switch to Spanish without realizing it and the autocorrect wants to make all of my words Spanish! Easy to fix though, and so worth it to have Spanish spellcheck on my iPhone with a click of a virtual button!

sil3ntrid3r11

Feb 20, 2009
www.youtube.com
I hit the enter button when going for the space with my right thumb, it gets really annoying. Also, who the heck is this "Gibbs"??!?!?!?! every time I spell "gonna" I get that Gibbs word... Thats pretty annoying as well.. I get the "Re" a lot too instead of "the"

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I get "fir" a lot (I'm sure fir is a word; I just have no idea what it means) and "o" vs "i" (and visa versa) as well.

But maybe the most frustrating one is when trying to type "the" and instead, you get "re."

Sometimes i try to type o.o And it comes out O.I

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro