Bored Of Your iPhone?

CarlyLyon

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
all the time i think ive changed my case 30 times and ive bought both the white and black iphones....great way for apple to make money

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Nah, I haven't gotten bored yet. I do, however, like to change cases. I just order the gf and myself the iSkin Solo FX ones. Sweet, can't wait for them to get here :)

Wyatt

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Is it really boredom or just looking for something to setup. Like all phones once you've got it setup just the way you want it there really is nothing left to do but use it as intended. Killing time is what the App Store and games are for IMO. Anyway I never get bored of my iPhone but it is time for more features and functions so I'll definitely be upgrading from the original 2G to the next version.

cattsquared

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I don't get bored with it in the sense that I would want something different but I do get the itch every now and then and end up playing on my hubby's Blackberry Curve. It prevents me from spending $$$$.

Otherwise, I have about 4 different color cases and redo the wallpaper. I'm still in newbie learn phase though so I have awhile.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I have the opposite problem, actually! For those of you bored with your iPhones, I'm willing to bet you are having trouble panning for the golden apps! They are out there. I'm a big fan of pass 'n play games. Beats setting up a board! Plus eReader and now Kindle are awesome. And of course, Safari and the iPod features are used every day. Also Facebook, email, weather apps, shoot I'd feel a little bit lost if I didn't have my little iBuddy with me everywhere I go!

Last edited:

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I sometimes got bored with my iPhone, like a little kid that has gotten way too many cool presents on Christmas morning.
Exactly! I think we are really spoiled nowadays with technology. 10 years ago we never had a device come close to what the iPhone has to offer and many of us complain that it doesn't do this or that because we will essentially never be satisfied no matter what features they put on it. It is human nature to become acclimated and hence take for granted the liberties we are used to and we inevitably desire more stimulation. It's pretty much a never ending cycle.

There are things I believe they deliberately left off the iPhone because that's just the point - every other phone has them. I just think they were trying to stand out conspicuously as an alternative to the cellular fare that is abundantly and readily available. Of course, their predictions about what people do and don't want will be trial and error as with any company. And for those who feel Apple "tells people what they want", let's be honest, some of this technology people would have never thought of unless it was offered on a mobile device at some point. So innovation and creative vision indeed drives what "people want" and opens them up to future improvements, hence the neverending quest for perfection. Though, I like to think perfection is an eternal progression, a process of unending improvement.

Last edited:

Shangraham

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't get bored with my iPhone ... ever. There's way too much to do on it. I went from a crap phone to the iPhone so I'm really happy with it. I've never had a physical keyboard so I can't miss that either. I do realize it's not perfect but it suits my needs perfectly. It's the best phone I've ever owned. And I still have the original iPhone. Ha! I guess I'm easy to please.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro