- iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
My phone is 8 months old and my battery seems to run out too quick.
Is 5hrs with maybe 1 or 2 of talk time ok?
- 05-15-2009, 04:02 PM #2
- 05-15-2009, 04:49 PM #3
This happen to be b/c something got screwed up with the Mail app always got hung up or something.
Things to try in order of easy to hard:
1) Just reboot the phone. Turn it off and back.
2) Try a forced reboot by holding home and lock button.
3) Do a restore using a backup
4) Delete your mail settings and enter them again
5) Do a restore as new iPhone (you will lose all settings, but this should fix it for sure if the above don't)
- 05-15-2009, 04:51 PM #4
With a little bit of everything - phone, internet, texting, etc... I've gotten around 7 hours of usage and 24 hours of standby. (With 3G, location, and bluetooth enabled)
*I am currently on the 3.0 software.
For tips on better battery life please go to the following thread: http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphon...tery-life.html
- 05-15-2009, 06:31 PM #5
- 05-16-2009, 11:55 AM #6iPhone Newbie
- 38 Posts
It may be time for a new battery. You can get it replaced at any authorized Apple Store.
- 05-17-2009, 08:43 AM #7iMore Genius
- 3,337 Posts
If you still have a warrenty take to apple store and they will replace it
- 05-18-2009, 10:07 AM #8