- iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
I'm so-o-o-o confused!!!
OK, I'm breaking down and asking for advise. I have had a Palm Centro (no tomatoes, please) for about a year and a half. I've been a Palm user for over 10 years, but am ready to make to move to the iPhone. I am already on A&T, but don't have my full upgrade until October. Do I try to negotiate with AT&T for a 3G now, go ahead and pay the full upgrade price, or wait until October and get the new one?
- 05-11-2009, 01:55 PM #2
Best advice, do NOT do anything until after early June. Apple is holding their WWDC and giving more details on iPhone OS 3.0 as well as a highly expected new iPhone model. Wait until after that to do any negociating with AT&T.
So just wait about another month before you do anything. I'd say your chances will be pretty good that AT&T will be willing to deal if your going to throw down on a new iPhone.
Edit - Note, they will likely only announce the new iPhone next month, it might not be on sale until late June or July.
- 05-11-2009, 02:50 PM #3
- 05-11-2009, 03:09 PM #4
- 05-12-2009, 09:03 AM #5iPhone Newbie
- 28 Posts
I would say to wait for your upgrade, you will probably end up getting the new iPhone for less than you would pay for a 3G now. You should be able to do an early upgrade 30 days earlier from the date you are eligible. So it would be September ,but you have to go to a store in person.
- 05-14-2009, 12:10 PM #6
- 05-14-2009, 08:32 PM #7
- 05-17-2009, 02:26 AM #8