TiPb Birthday Bash: BeeJiveIM Green Screen Challenge!
Entering this contest counts as an entry in TiPb's Birthday Bash grand-prize draw for an Unlocked ColorWare iPhone 3G!
Help! Rene was typing out an URGENT instant message using iPhone uber-IM client, BeeJiveIM ($15.99 - iTunes link):
Stay connected to all your instant messaging buddies anywhere you go! BeejiveIM keeps you in touch with your friends on AIM®/MobileMe®, MSN®/Windows Live®, Yahoo!®, GoogleTalk®, Facebook, MySpace, ICQ® and Jabber… all at the same time, all on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- BeeJiveIM Green Screen Challenge!
We’ve provided the image (a PNG file) but we need YOU to provide the background. (Specifically, take the image and add a background to it in Photoshop or the image editor of your choice!). Show us where Rene is — where he lost his grip on his iPhone while desperately trying to finish his IM. The more creative, the better. The funnier, the better. The more spectacular, the better. You get the idea — and if we choose your entry, you get a one of five (5) free copies of BeeJiveIM.
So reply to this post and attach the image with your background to show us just what in the world (or other worlds?) is happening to poor Rene!
- US iTunes Account required to redeem promo codes
- Contest begins now and ends Wednesday, May 13, 12pm EDT
- Inappropriate entries will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the moderators.
- 05-10-2009, 06:39 PM #2
- 05-10-2009, 06:49 PM #3iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
He was finishing up a message on board a plane when the door opened and his iPhone flew out...
- 05-10-2009, 07:36 PM #4iPhone Intermediate
- 174 Posts
- iOS Version
- 05-10-2009, 08:02 PM #5iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
I guess this happens way too often?
- 05-10-2009, 08:28 PM #6
- 05-10-2009, 08:55 PM #7
- 05-10-2009, 09:15 PM #8iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
In the Matrix
Welcome to the iMatrix
- 05-10-2009, 10:38 PM #9iPhone Newbie
- 30 Posts
You got me? Who's got you?!
- 05-10-2009, 10:44 PM #10iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
One phone to rule them all!
Tee hee hee
- 05-11-2009, 02:30 AM #11iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
This isn't kansas anymore
- 05-11-2009, 09:07 AM #12
Neo & Retro (Rene) vs Agent Smith
Using the Matrix Name Generator, Rene's Matrix Name is Retro. So here he is with Neo taking on Agent Smith. My sense is that using the iPhone Retro, takes out Agent Smith saving the day, though altering the ending a bit.
- 05-11-2009, 10:03 AM #13iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
Ohh No ****!!!
here ya go...
- 05-11-2009, 10:18 AM #14iPhone Intermediate
- 133 Posts
Rene, being the multi-tasker he is, IMs with one hand while on his way to bowling a perfect game with the other. Unfortunately, in the tenth frame, he doesn't see someone else's ball left on the approach and trips on it.
- 05-11-2009, 05:40 PM #15iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
- 05-12-2009, 12:03 AM #16iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
Steve Wozniak seems to be enjoying using the iPhone!!!
- 05-12-2009, 11:33 AM #17iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
An iPhone ad for AT&T for an insurance.
Last edited by iGregor; 05-12-2009 at 11:41 AM.
- 05-12-2009, 09:56 PM #18iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Rene Love Triangle!
here it goes, twitter vs. iphone! who will Rene choose?
- 05-13-2009, 12:50 AM #19iPhone Beginner
- 63 Posts
I am iPhone 2g
Hope you like it.
Last edited by websyndicate; 05-13-2009 at 12:54 AM. Reason: uploaded image
- 05-13-2009, 10:13 PM #20iPhone Intermediate
- 203 Posts
1. WAs typing an IM and a star destroyer crashed
2. Was swimming and IMing and was attacked by jaws
Last edited by Ghecko; 05-13-2009 at 10:18 PM.
- 05-14-2009, 04:18 PM #21iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
wait when will the winners be announced?
- 05-14-2009, 08:34 PM #22