- 05-06-2009, 04:06 PM #51
- Finding the most interesting app in the App Store.
- Finding the most downloaded app or game in the App Store.
- What I wouldn't buy with a $20.00 iTunes Gift Card.
- How would a $20.00 iTunes Gift Card make me a better person.
- In these economically rough times how much could you squeeze out of a $20.00 iTunes Gift Card?
- 05-06-2009, 04:13 PM #52iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
What's the best or lamest pick up line you've used to start a conversation regarding noticing his/her iPhone?
- 05-06-2009, 04:50 PM #53iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
How about your the app purchase you have made that you regret the most post contest..
- 05-06-2009, 05:29 PM #54iPhone Intermediate
- 101 Posts
How about the best picture someone has of using their iPhone with a background. Say you have a background of leaves, try to make the iPhone look like some of the leaves using the screen.
- 05-06-2009, 07:18 PM #55iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Looking forward to the contests. Happy anniversary!
- 05-06-2009, 07:26 PM #56iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
Dress up the most like an iphone or something apple related IN PUBLIC
- 05-06-2009, 08:43 PM #57
I think a good contest would be to ask contestants to take a screen shot of their home screen and explain why the chosen few made the cut.
Last edited by jnamcharg; 05-06-2009 at 08:53 PM.
- 05-06-2009, 09:00 PM #58
Hmmm. Give contestants a limited budget and have them describe what accessories they would buy from the TiPb Phone Store and why. Most creative or best explanation gets all the accessories on their list.
- 05-06-2009, 09:11 PM #59
Allright, one more. Start a special forum section and ask contestants to create new topics. The topic that has the most different people who post in a given time frame get the prize. People will get their friends to post- but that's the idea. You could also just look and reward the people who have already done this...
- 05-06-2009, 09:18 PM #60
App store treasure hunt - follow clues to find a certain final app/clue. Contact a couple developers and have them each add a clue to the bottom of their app description page leading to the next app in the contest. (TiPB provides the initial clue.) This would be great for the developers (lots of publicity) and fun to play (following all the clues to find the final app in the contest).
- 05-06-2009, 09:33 PM #61iPhone Beginner
- 67 Posts
- 05-06-2009, 09:41 PM #62
- 05-06-2009, 10:47 PM #63iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Longest phone call
- 05-07-2009, 12:17 AM #64
- 05-07-2009, 12:56 AM #65iPhone Beginner
- 79 Posts
How about a photo constest for best random picture? could be fun to do for the members.
- 05-07-2009, 01:57 AM #66iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Name a short cut? Would be interesting to see all the answers. Tipb could then randomly draw from those who submitted a short cut.
- 05-07-2009, 11:17 AM #67
- 05-07-2009, 03:24 PM #68iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Contest for those daring enough to physically modify their iphone...
Here's an example at SteamPunk (though its only an iPod :o): Jake's Hollywood Adventure and Etching an iPod | The Steampunk Workshop
- 05-07-2009, 05:52 PM #69iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
of the all the iphone blog users, who has the oldest iphone?, proof of date and time the person bought their iphone
- 05-07-2009, 06:27 PM #70iPhone Intermediate
- 316 Posts
The iPhone Blog should post a contest via Twitter. That way you guys can get more followers on there as well.
- 05-07-2009, 10:33 PM #71iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
favorite apps by category
how about listing your favorite apps by category (maybe a different one each day) and then talk about how you use it, as a teaching tool to help newbies and pro's alike. everybody works differently, different tricks are always welcome - some work & some don't, but it's always fun to see.
- 05-08-2009, 03:24 PM #72iPhone Newbie
- 33 Posts
Forum Trivia.... post a triva question, next post MUST be the answer... if answered wrong you get minus points. Every answer right you get a point (or more points if you want to award harder questions more points). After every answer (right or wrong) a new question is posted. At the end, most points wins (if more than one person has same number of points pick randomly from those with the same number). Game continues for however long you want (till end of birthday bash).
- 05-11-2009, 07:33 PM #73