APP's Didnt Load But Still Charged

PirateNinja

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
yesterday i was downloading "Fieldrunners" on my iPhone and during the loading our wifi center lost power. (thank you iraqi dust storms) :rolleyes:

and today i recieved an email confirming the download and my account being charged for the $2.99

so my question is when i get to try and download it again will i be charged again for the attempt or will it just try to finish the loading process :confused:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
When you try to d/l again it will appear you are getting charged a second time until right after you enter your password - at this point you will get a notice that you have already purchased the app, and would you like to d/l again at no charge. (Duh!)

PirateNinja

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
thanx for the quick reply. and that was helpful, except for that little (Duh!) :(

im still an iPhone newbie, and im probobly not the only one in here so i think we can do without the sarcasm

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
thanx for the quick reply. and that was helpful, except for that little (Duh!) :(

im still an iPhone newbie, and im probobly not the only one in here so i think we can do without the sarcasm

I believe she was directing the "Duh!" at iTunes since it asks if you want to d/l again for free... of course you do!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Yes, I was certainly directing the "duh" at iTunes. Did they really think anyone would respond "no, I'd really rather you charge me a second time?"

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
also, in itunes on the desktop you can choose check for purchases and it should download anything that hasn't, not that I've had to use this

amyleeom1213

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
no not sensitive i didnt get the duh thing so my appologies to alli ive dealt w one person already calling me stupid bacause i dont no anything yet about all this hense my signing up 4 this forum...guess i jumped the gun i was in defensive mode at the time sry alli again

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234