Iphone Iphone everywhere!!

patrick.russel68

Apr 27, 2009
Visit site
Iphone Iphone everyone, this is the present condition even between we Nurses... what is so special about this device?? planing to buy one..need to know more plzzz..

Regards
Pat

vanishingvision7

Apr 2, 2009
Visit site
When I first saw the iPhone through apple.com and many other review sites, I was not interested AT ALL. At that time, I held in my hands, the Samsung Juke (the extremely tiny music phone). I walked into an apple store one day (which I've never done because I was never interested) and played with the iPhone. 2 weeks later, I had a new shiny iPhone 3G in my hands and also acquired a crappy little mac from a friend who doesn't use it anymore.

Go in to AT&T store or apple store and play with it. You WILL fall in love. If not, that means you have no feelings. :D

9fenix9

Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
This phone is one of the best devices I have ever used. I was never really interested in it till i played with my friend's iPhone.....now I have 2 2gs simply becuz I love them. Hoping one day to have a 3g when the price is right. I'm actually typing this message with my iPhone :)

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
For starters, it's probably the easiest and most intuitive smartphone to use. And it also is easier to update/upgrade than any other phone because of itunes. It really does "just work."

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
As one poster already mentioned IT JUST WORKS! It is unlike any phone, any device really you have ever used. It is very consumer oriented, touch one I dare you :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods