Is it me or does...

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
MobileMe (on the desktop) work pretty darn well now.

I use to hate it. It's almost as good and response as google.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Yeah, it's been pretty stable and issue free for a while now. The last update really fixed it on the web. (Even though I never use the web site)

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
MobileMe is very solid. Works far better for me than GMAIL IMAP which is constantly giving me invalid certificate, concurrent connection, and unknown inbox errors.

(However, my Mac2Mac syncing has been flaky lately :( Seems 4 machines is a lot less robust than 3)

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, my MoMe has been rock solid since this Fall!

Here lately though I have been getting a weird "response". (ie.) Someone sends me an email. I get it, no problem, but the sender gets a message saying that the message was "undeliverable"???:confused: Even though I got the message. It does not do this to everyone though. Some people have said that it says that my "Inbox is full". :confused: I know that is NOT the case in MoMe. I am checking into my Company Inbox. I have my Company email forwarded to my MoMe account.

Any ideas?

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I tried a free trial for like 10 days when they released it then cancelled, I'm thinking about doing another trial just to see if I want to get it. I'm really debating, I really just want it for the storage and what-not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73