New Guy asking about MMS

djjosh16511

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hello, I'm Josh and I'm on a dev account for beta 3.0. I've been a browser of TiPb for a while and its finally good to register lol

I love 3.0! But I do have a question, I found a forum with people calling and asking about unlocking MMS on their iPhones, but doesn't seem to work out in the long run.

w w w . modmyi . com/forums/t/565871-guide-mms-tethering-working-t-3-0-iphone-5. h t m l
(Spam system on forum wouldn't let me post link)

Should I call that number and try tomorrow? I don't want to risk disabling my Voicemail and whatever other problems people with MMS seem to get.

Should I try other ways I've read about? Any help?

Has anyone heard anything about when the iPhone will support MMS for dev accounts?

Thanks
- Josh

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Just wait until AT&T decides to flip the switch... maybe the first few days they were falling for that but now it seems they will not buy the whole I'm a developer bit.

Last edited:

Satanic Goat

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I know this doesn't help you guys in the US, but mine is still fine and working since O2 turned it on, was a little hit and miss for the first week or so but now working really well. I understand that they are no longer activating this now though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2