Old Blackberry user New Iphone user (Email)

tfalsetta#IM

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi

I am new to this group....I used to have a Blackberry Curve. I am intereted in getting the iphone however have some questions about emial integration. I DO NOT have access to get connected to my companies exchange server....On the Blackberry i use the Destop manager that forwards my emails from my laptop tp my BB Device. This works well....Now if i go with the Iphone can activeSync accomplish the same thing?...Can i have my laptop forward emails to the iphone...Am i able to reply to these emails and send them to the originator????Any help/comments will be appreciated.

tfalsetta

Hook Man

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
You should be able to connect to the Exchange server using your username and password for your email on your iPhone. I'm assuming the only reason you couldn't connect the BB is lack of a BES running along with the exchange server.

tonybove

Mar 27, 2009
www.tonybove.com
MobileMe synchronizes all your MobileMe email accounts, your Address Book (Mac) or Outlook (PC) contacts, your iCal (Mac) or Outlook (PC) calendars, and Safari or Internet Explorer bookmarks with a Web server (me.com). Since MobileMe syncs everything wirelessly from that Web server, you don't have to connect your iPhone to your computer to keep it synchronized with this information.

On a Mac, MobileMe automatically configures Mac OS X Mail to send and receive email from the MobileMe account. On a PC, you download and install MobileMe*Control*Panel for Windows from the Apple support site.