Help! Random reorganizing of my icons?

phate#IM

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just had something really random happen... all of a sudden between uses my icons all changed order. I had them all organized with several broken down into categories, and now they are all jumbled up together on the main home screen. I had over 200 icons, now I don't have access to them all.

Couple of notes: my iPhone is jailbroken obviously, but I have not installed ANY new apps for a couple of days. Also, I have not plugged my iphone into my computer for at least a couple of weeks. Cydia crashes within 3 seconds of opening it now (which only started after installing the recent Cydia update) and I'm fairly certain nothing has been modified. Has anybody else encountered a problem like this? Any possible solutions without going through and organizing them all over again?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Sounds like you are going to have to start fresh. I tell everyone who is interested in Jailbreaking, don't overload your device with apps... you are going to have apps that do not play nice together creating issues like this. Sooner or later it is bound to happen.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Definitely because you have too many apps.
It's like when you don't have enough free space on your Mac HD, things start going wonky.

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just had something really random happen... all of a sudden between uses my icons all changed order. I had them all organized with several broken down into categories, and now they are all jumbled up together on the main home screen. I had over 200 icons, now I don't have access to them all.

Couple of notes: my iPhone is jailbroken obviously, but I have not installed ANY new apps for a couple of days. Also, I have not plugged my iphone into my computer for at least a couple of weeks. Cydia crashes within 3 seconds of opening it now (which only started after installing the recent Cydia update) and I'm fairly certain nothing has been modified. Has anybody else encountered a problem like this? Any possible solutions without going through and organizing them all over again?

Thanks in advance for any help.

The cydia crash happend to me.... But i respringed and did a hard reset.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox