Favorite iPhone 3.0 Feature?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
If you have to pick one single feature to name as your favorite, what would it be?

With so many, it may be a little tough I know... ;)

And please keep this thread on topic, no need to include what you wished was added and sadly left out. That is a whole other thread. Thanks!

Last edited:

Ripjames

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking forward to A2DP, i'm wondering if it will drain the battery as fast as my old adapter did, my treo had pretty good battery life with it built in, and the iphone has a longer battery life than my Treo did so that it what I was really looking forward to

jadesimian

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
Although I'm excited bout 3.0 I can't say there's one killer feature that I'm anxiously waiting to use come summer. It's more of the thrill that comes with simply updating. Things like copy and paste are dandy, but I won't use it that much; it'll just be nice to have them just in case.

All in all, all I would really love is theming, which thus far is yet in limbo.

Stevie No-Wonder

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
I don't think I'll be using any of them a whole lot, but I'm still excited that they'll be there when I need them. I'm probably looking most forward to Spotlight. I'd say that's my favorite.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Spotlight search.

I don't think I'll be using any of them a whole lot, but I'm still excited that they'll be there when I need them. I'm probably looking most forward to Spotlight. I'd say that's my favorite.

Yup, this is the coolest feature for me. I haven't reorganized my apps since upgrading. Plus it does email, contacts...everything!

I'm looking forward to A2DP, i'm wondering if it will drain the battery as fast as my old adapter did, my treo had pretty good battery life with it built in, and the iphone has a longer battery life than my Treo did so that it what I was really looking forward to

Going to be testing this over the next few days and try to determine the best I can the battery usage.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I would have to say multiple pics in email. I take and send so many pictures, I honestly get discourages not being able to send more than one at a time. It also goes hand in hand with copy and paste as I will be able to paste multiple pics in email.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I would have to say multiple pics in email. I take and send so many pictures, I honestly get discourages not being able to send more than one at a time. It also goes hand in hand with copy and paste as I will be able to paste multiple pics in email.

In the meantime you can pick up apps in the App Store that will send multiple pics in a single email. Check out Multi Photo. It works really well.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Very difficult question.

At first I didn't really care about C&P, but after my recent trip to Kansas City, I can't believe how many times I needed to use it!! I was cursing Apple for not already releasing the update for me ;)

But I think I'm probably most excited for finally having PUSH! Apple has been teasing us with this forever now.

MMS is cool too ;)

Stevie No-Wonder

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
... it does email, contacts...everything!

Well, when I watched the video, he said five apps were searchable with Spotlight (Calendar, Notes, Contacts, Mail, and iPod), which is wonderful. But that leaves out Safari Bookmarks, Maps (Recents and Bookmarks), and Photos (those with names from iPhoto) not showing up in the results as well. Or do they? Seems a bit odd and incomplete if they don't.

Jdub

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
For me the most used feature will be the landscape keyboard! I would love to have turn by turn and MMS if I had an iPhone 3G :eek:. So I guess I find myself waiting until June to find out if they are going to have a NEW iPhone before I finally upgrade from my iPhone 2G!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner