Poor helpless Nellybelly

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
Can someone walk me through ( on AIM?) how to move contacts and all that over to a new mac? I am afraid I am gonna mess something up... :eek:

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Major congrats on the MAC! What did you get?? I'm trying to remember how I did it from my old pc. Seems I had to copy and save all my contacts in a certain format that was compatible with MAC then I just put them on a disc or USB to transfer. Is it CSV or something like that. One of the Masters here will tell you. OH you're gunna love the MAC!

I'm drooling for you! Er, for the MAC that is.........;)

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I got the black macbook. Got it for 800 bucks! Thank god for teaching discounts and a new shipment of apple computers! I was looking online and they have been going for around 1200. I'm pleased, now I just have to figure out how to use it!

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
I got the black macbook. Got it for 800 bucks! Thank god for teaching discounts and a new shipment of apple computers! I was looking online and they have been going for around 1200. I'm pleased, now I just have to figure out how to use it!

Great deal!! You'll love it. When I first got mine, I was clueless. I just played and played, surfed for info on the Apple site, until I figured it out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods