Faster iphone?

Jeffdc5#IM

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
What do you guys think of the rumor posted by Rene faster iphone in our near future? Anybody worried about battery life?

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I would like to think that Jobs would avoid anything that would drain the battery on the iphone even faster... IMO battery life is one of the few downsides of the iphone, so I would hope that they would be moving in the other direction, not making it worse...

Jeffdc5#IM

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I would like to think that Jobs would avoid anything that would drain the battery on the iphone even faster... IMO battery life is one of the few downsides of the iphone, so I would hope that they would be moving in the other direction, not making it worse...

i just hope they make an effort to increase battery life by a big margin since they refuse to let us use a spare battery. I'm tired of telling people it only gets bad battery life if you can't put it down.

Jeffdc5#IM

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
That's the only rumor i'm not hearing about battery improvements, hd, wireless n, push, mms, all that is nice but can i use my phone for more than a few hours?

tate72

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
That's the only rumor i'm not hearing about battery improvements, hd, wireless n, push, mms, all that is nice but can i use my phone for more than a few hours?

+1 here. I think 3.0 will give most of us what we want. Now we just need better battery life. :D

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
if a new iPhone came out this summer with a better battery I'm not sure what I would do in terms of buying or waiting until next year..

being a college student I'm usually always around to charge my phone if I ever need it..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2