AT&T Data outage in Chicago?

Jeep14

Feb 12, 2009
Visit site
I have 3 people in my office with an iPhone and no one has working data right now. Just curious if anyone else is having the problem.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Chicago has had some bad luck, I think even worst than the NE.

When I was in Chicago in January my data wasn't as good as it is in Miami, maybe some of the cell phone towers froze over when it was -10 (with -35 wind chill) :D

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Normally I would be able to answer this question as I live downtown, but alas I am in Florida for work this week.

I have noticed that in certain areas the data is terrible and others it is great.

Jeep14

Feb 12, 2009
Visit site
It's back now...but none of us could even make a call this afternoon. I am out in Hoffman Estates and never have a problem....this was a full blown outage.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Normally I would be able to answer this question as I live downtown, but alas I am in Florida for work this week.

I have noticed that in certain areas the data is terrible and others it is great.

Welcome to the sunshine state, expect for yesterday in Miami where I was at an outside block party for St Pats day! It hasn't rained more than 1" since October and then yesterday it opened up. :eek:

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the sunshine state, expect for yesterday in Miami where I was at an outside block party for St Pats day! It hasn't rained more than 1" since October and then yesterday it opened up. :eek:

I'm up in JAX and the weather here is nice. I feel like I am on vacation!

Jeep14

Feb 12, 2009
Visit site
Nothing all day yesterday or just when you posted? Just curious. Also...is anyone buying the NCAA App for today?

Jeep14

Feb 12, 2009
Visit site
It's in Hoffman Estates..As soon as I got to my office today which is right next to I90 the service goes to hell. Which is even more interesting because on the just North along 90...within viewing distance of my office...sits AT&T headquarters.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2