How do you like the forums new layout?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I know this does not belong in this particular section of the forums but we want to get as much feedback as possible so it will stay here for a bit.

Simple question, how do you like the new layout of the forums? Positive, negative, neutral? Whatever the case may be, we can take it.

Any feedback is appreciated, as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I liked having a seperate jail break apps section personally. So I kinda like the old way.

Point taken, the whole idea was to compress the forums a little. With too many sections, some members seemed confused on where their post should belong. Hopefully in the long run this will help.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
This isn't too bad. We just need more active posters :)

In due time it will continue to grow. Look at it this way. The iPhone has been out for less that 2 years and it's a single phone. Other sites like Crackberry have been around much longer and how many different RIM devices are there? So that has to be taken into consideration.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
In due time it will continue to grow. Look at it this way. The iPhone has been out for less that 2 years and it's a single phone. Other sites like Crackberry have been around much longer and how many different RIM devices are there? So that has to be taken into consideration.

That is a good point.. I wasn't thinking of how many different Blackberry phones there are.

macnkat

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
Once I learn a little more I hope to be able to contribute some as well. This is my first Apple of any kind so I'm in a sharp learning curve. Fortunately the iPhone seems to be very intuitive and I'm finding the transition from my Storm (I've had three different Blackberrys) very easy.

Former Crackberry abuser.:eek:

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
The layout is just fine.....would like to see more activity. I think that there aren't as many hidden fixes as the bb (hold alt and lglg and lift your left leg), so that may limit the # of people looking to exchange knowledge.
Love the Iphone, just need to get a battery solution....looking at the Power Slider.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
The layout is just fine.....would like to see more activity. I think that there aren't as many hidden fixes as the bb (hold alt and lglg and lift your left leg), so that may limit the # of people looking to exchange knowledge.
Love the Iphone, just need to get a battery solution....looking at the Power Slider.

Like I said earlier:

;)

macnkat

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
Since I'm fairly new around here I have nothing to compare it to, but I am trying to figure out where some things go (I've had threads moved) and how the post count works (I was looking forward to 10 posts so I could make profile changes and suddenly they dropped from 9 to 5??) Overall I like it and I hope to make this place my home for iPhone stuff.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Since I'm fairly new around here I have nothing to compare it to, but I am trying to figure out where some things go (I've had threads moved) and how the post count works (I was looking forward to 10 posts so I could make profile changes and suddenly they dropped from 9 to 5??) Overall I like it and I hope to make this place my home for iPhone stuff.

You dropped some posts from having some posts in threads that were moved to the social forum. (post counts do not increase in that forum)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2