Will Apple finally create iPhone in aluminium?

EnterpriseGlobe

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

Does anybody know if Apple plans to create a new IPhone not with the plastic, cheap & scratchy case, but with metal one, like for example new MacBook?

I think it would be than finally really on top of the others!

:D

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I think the metal will block the signal to the phone to much. I think that is why they are plastic now, it doesn't block the 3g signal.

I am not sure about this, I am going off of what I have heard and been told. I am sure other smarter people will know more about this. lol

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm not exactly sure about the 3g signal. But I do know wifi can not be behind metal. That's why the iPod touch has a plastic cover at the top.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
From what I have heard it is going to be a matte black plastic back. You won't see the fingerprints, you will have a better grip on the phone, and the plastic lets the 3G/wireless signal in.

I have heard just about all of that from this website though, so it is just hear say at this point...

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
If Nelly is right I wonder if it will still me easy to slip it in and out of your pocket like the current one is when naked..

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
well I guess not this year but I sure hope that they do someday. even thogh I hate the plastic I am upgrading to the 3GS

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods