Installous problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc12836

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Hey all, really sorry to bug u with my newbyness,
Ive jailbroken my iphone, and done all that succesfully. I was wondering (and yes have looked it up, what i do now) what comes first, i have cydia and installous and installer (not sure whether this is a jailbroken app)

the reason i ask is :: Is This, i try to dload and install apps with installous but nothing actually installs, it goes through all the process of installing, but doesnt work :S so im wondering whether im using the right program. Also recently i found out that i need "digg" to dload stuff from safari, i was wondering if anyone new where to dload this plugin

Last thing, was also wondering how to download things on my computer, and then sync to iphone via itunes.

Thanks Ever so muchly for your help, ive tried my ultra Brainy freind who works in IT and he has no idea, so if u guys can help, ur better than IT staff :D

Thanks again
Joseph Callan

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Installous installs cracked apps. TiPb does not support this practice. Please support the developers of the apps.

jc12836

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
ahhh I am Sorry, didnt realise Installous was that sorta way inclined. lol im hopelessly nooby and my freinds where the ones to jailbreak.

So i dont use installous, what application is the jailbroken app for getting files and the such? properly that is

O and was looking through some of the FAQ's do i need BSD SubSystem still?

Status
Not open for further replies.