iphone/ipod/mac/charging

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
If this is in the wrong place please move it.

I know some people can charge there iphone while there mac is sleeping, is there a setting for this? If I plug my iphone/ipod in to my mac and put it to sleep it stops charging them.

If I unplug the iphone/ipod and plug them back in the mac wakes up. I have looked in the setting and can't find anything that would have to do with this.

So what am I missing? Or I just can't do it?

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Who sleeps their Mac and who shuts them down?

If this is in the wrong place please move it.

I know some people can charge there iphone while there mac is sleeping, is there a setting for this? If I plug my iphone/ipod in to my mac and put it to sleep it stops charging them.

If I unplug the iphone/ipod and plug them back in the mac wakes up. I have looked in the setting and can't find anything that would have to do with this.

So what am I missing? Or I just can't do it?

I have my Imac programmed to shut down every night so of course that will shut down the USB power to the Iphone. I have a separate dock by my bed to charge if needed at night. But the power is not turned off if your Mac is just in sleep mode so I don't know why it would not continue to charge.
Sorry, wish I could help.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I just tried it again to make sure I wasn't just seeing things. I plugged it in and put the computer to sleep and it stopped charging.

I just find it weird mine does that. I mean its not that important that it charges while it is sleeping, just trying to get it to work haha. It sucks to be bored.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner