Apple Support couldn't help

rpalumbo#IM

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
Here is what I am trying to accomplish. Apple support couldn't help. I used to access my work email through the exchange setup through the iPhone, but since Google recently released the Google Sync for contacts and calendar events I have decided to us that feature. So I deleted my work exchange email account for the Google Sync (which totally rocks!!). Now I am interested in possibly using mobile me. With mobile me, would I be allowed to have addition exchange accounts so I get access work email and keep Google Sync? If not, could I still access my exchange work email through another avenue? I anyone has an answer please let me know.

Thanks

Happy V-Day!!

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
You should be able to connect to your work exchange server using regular IMAP if your server admin has that enabled and setup. I don't think you can sync contacts and cal from mobile me and a exchange connection (google), but not sure.

rpalumbo#IM

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
Thanks, I have tried to use our IMAP feature, but iPhone is telling me it can't connect, but I also believe ou IT department said I had to use the exchange part of the iPhone, even though IMAP is setup. Am I missing something :confused:

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I would try using Outlook (or any other email client) and see if you can connect via IMAP just to rule out that IMAP isn't setup. If IMAP is setup there is no reason it shouldn't work on the iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77