Sms Delivery Report

ali_le_ila

Feb 14, 2009
Visit site
hi guys,

i cant find any setting for activating the delivery report for my text messages on my iPhone 3G.:(

would u help me please?

thanks a lot:)

kunalashar

Dec 29, 2008
Visit site
To get delivery confirmation reports sent to your iPhone simply add *0# to the beginning of your text message and once the SMS message has been delivered you will get a text message back saying:

Message for +(number) has been delivered on (date and time).

The recipient of your text message won?t see the *0# part of your message as this is stripped out by the network.

This is confirmed working on O2 and T Mobile in the UK.

Other countries/carriers have slightly different codes to add.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
To get delivery confirmation reports sent to your iPhone simply add *0# to the beginning of your text message and once the SMS message has been delivered you will get a text message back saying:

Message for +(number) has been delivered on (date and time).

The recipient of your text message won?t see the *0# part of your message as this is stripped out by the network.

This is confirmed working on O2 and T Mobile in the UK.

Other countries/carriers have slightly different codes to add.

Yeah, for some reason most of these codes that work on iPhones in different countries don't work on AT&T iPhones.

Arelunde

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why iMessage will give you a sent/arrive icon plus date and time for each "bubble" of the conversation ... Yet regular SMS only has occasional time stamps. I have read receipt enabled in setting for SMS, but if they are there, I don't see them.

jauhari

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
As far I know AT&T didn't support Delivery Reports. But why apple didn't added this features? Apple did not sell apple via AT&T.. Their also sell to other Cellular Network that have this featured...

We hope SMS Delivery Reports will be added on newest iOS version.. we really hope so..

matyie777

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
why about other country..how could apple didn't take any action about this,all brands of cell phone have that simple function.Please take an action

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR