Keychains and MoMe

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Thought I had everything working great with MoMe, got on my Macbook last night and it would not sync, had error messages. I remembered from before that sometimes the keychains have to be reset. Did that and it worked fine. Got on my Imac before work today and the same problem. This time I could not get the keychain to reset so I just shut it down and left for work. My question is do you all select keychain as an item to sync? I'll have to mess with it after work. Very frustrating. I wanted to stay home and get it fixed but duty called!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I'm currently syncing the keychain between 4 Macs with MobileMe. I've only had a problem once (1Password saying it couldn't read the keychain on a machine), so I went into Preferences > MobileMe > Sync > Advanced and replaced the local Keychain with the Cloud store, and everything worked fine again.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Rene,

Thanks for your help. I did not intend to come across as if I was asking for the Cloud STORE as in shopping mall.;) I realized you meant data. I just could not visualize the local keychain under the advanced section. As soon as I came home from work I booted up my IMac and my Macbook, had to re-register both computers with MoMe and now they ALL seem to be in sync again. Hope it stays that way.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner