Bad defected Iphones what they dont want u to knw!!!

psay101

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
Replaced 4 times since January 2009

I just bought a brand new iphone 3g from the at&t store in January. I took it home and noticed that on the screen their were 3 dead pixels on the lcd. I took it to the apple store. They replaced it with no problem. The replacement worked for a few days and I noticed it was running really hot. A couple days later the WiFi stopped working. I restored and still had the same problem. I took it back to the apple store and got it replaced they said their were anntena problems. The next phone had the same problem a few days later but was not running hot. As of today this is my 4th replacement. I went and purchased the Apple Care protection since I noticed the quality is not up to par. I believe doesn't care about some minor defects as it keeps people coming into the store. Believe it or not I actually purchased a new macbook my first time I had the iphone replaced. Apple harps on the fact that they will replace the phone if you are experiancing issues and it maybe a way to keep people coming into the stores. ANYWAY, best phone I've had. I had the BB Storm for like two weeks when I deceided to ditch that and go with a real phone like the iphone.

thefunnyfarmer

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Nobody Gets It!!!

First off let me say thank-you for you info.

It amazes me that nobody gets it! I too am sick and tired of having to point out to these big guys were are sick and tired of putting up with bad product.

They hope nobody notices! AND when one person finds and is willing to work out their mistakes they crap on him!!. (" he does not understand we take your money and give nothing in return"

Well thank you very much I was going to purchase (3) three I phones this week.
For our business!!

Guess what? nope won't happen!! I don't need the headache nor do I have the time to waste on a phone.

I am too busy wasting time with HARMON KARDON AVR 354 JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Short story 3rd unit still does not work nobody cares.

Thanks for the head-up on I phone
Now here is a tip for HK FORGET IT !!!

The Funny Farmer:mad:

thefunnyfarmer

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I phone only as good as the company

Sure I phones look great as long as keeps working.
From what I have read here there seems to be a big problem with them.

SO keep your fingers crossed and good luck if you have one without defects.

Have purchased a few ipods in the past ie 80Gig units. all were bad.

good luck:D

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site

One thing about forums like these....people find them when they have problems, for every 1 problem you read about here...there are thousands of phones with no issues whatsoever.

Luckyi

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
I must of gotten lucky because works pretty damn well so far. If I do have any problems it's from jailbreaking. And those are usually my fault and easy to fix.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
One thing about forums like these....people find them when they have problems, for every 1 problem you read about here...there are thousands of phones with no issues whatsoever.

Exactly right. You will read about issues on forums - no matter what phone it may be. Blackberry, HTC's, Nokia, etc... doesn't matter. They all have issues.

CHiRS

Sep 24, 2008
chrislae.posterous.com

Bought my 3G on the day it came out. Have had ZERO problems. Same with the 30 or so people I know that purchased one that same day. Best advice I can give you, or anyone for that matter, is this: Experience the phone yourself. Don't listen to what anyone else has to say. Who knows, you might dig it!

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I have had 5 Apple computers, 6 iPods, 3 iTouches, and 2 iPhones. I never had any problems out of any of them. In fact they are all still in working order except the two iPods(nanos) that my son left in his pants pocket and got put in the washing machine.:mad:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods