VOTE NOW! Reader's Choice: Favorite iPhone FIGHT of 2008!

What Was Your Favorite iPhone FIGHT of 2008?

• iPhone Outsells BlackBerry in Q4

Votes: 39 65.0%
  • iPhone vs. Palm Pre Lawsuit Threats

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Arrogant Steve Jobs vs. Scumbag Reporters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apple vs. Carriers

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • TiPb vs. TouchFlo 3D!

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Apple vs. Flash

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Voting on TiPb's Reader's Choice Awards starts now! Help TiPb award the best of the best in each category, and we'll reveal YOUR favorites on Oscar night!

Vote now!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
TiPb vs. TouchFlo 3D is a really great fight, love the "random app generator".

But the iPhone is always stacked up against the BlackBerry. Outselling the BB in Q4 (and Q3 if I remember right) is pretty huge, especially since right now the BB Storm is going through similar pains that the iPhone 3G had if not worse.

iPhone FTW!

Oct 25, 2008
Visit site
Not sure if Im totally getting the gist of this. I voted 3D TouchFo VS. iphone because I have personal experience with this. I have posted on 2 different forums concerning this. I have been using touchflo 3d on my touch pro for 3 months and I eventually turned it off. TouchFlo 3D is a retarded attempt at a slickinterface. It is just pointless eye candy. It slows the machine down and doesn't add to the functionality at all. In numerous instances it creates more steps to accomplish a task. It is a sad attempt to compete with the smooth interface on the iphone.

However the honeycomb panels in WM 6.5 look very promising. First WM 6.5 screenshots, or not - MobileArsenal PDA/GPS news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73