Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iPhone Intermediate

187 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts

I have played with the G phone a little. I like what I see so far, but it has a way to go before it pulls me from the iPhone. As of now, the OS seems unorganized. I do like that it has a physical keyboard, but I don't like the overall form factor of the G1.
    iPhone Beginner

74 Posts
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jhood25 View Post
    I always noticed this. I will admit I wasn't a fan of the first gen iPhone. But when i was still rocking my blackberry I had nothing but respect for the 3G iPhone. I would occasionally ask him to send me a picture sarcastically...

I was talking to a buddy who has the G1 Phone and he started ripping into the iPhone when i told him i was getting one. Its just endless hate...
    I talked a dozen or so people out of getting an iPhone starting when the 2G 4GB was launched. I went on and on about how there were no available 3rd party applications to cater to ones needs, its 2G radio equaled dial up speeds and how it was an ipod phone for teens. I explained the reasons why it was inferior to a WM Pro device. When 3G became available and the massive amount of 3rd party applications became available it allowed me to try the device.

Now if someone asks me or challenges me on my switch from the Fuze to the iPhone. I don't try to pick their phone apart or defend mine. I simply say that it does exactly what I need it to do and that I just like it better than all the other phones on the market.

Im done with PDA wars. Like my buddy at pdaphonehome use to say years ago, the P in PDA stand for personal.
    iPhone Newbie

24 Posts

I never saw this list before. Thanks for posting it
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12