Iphone for Business Use Questions

TreoNewbieSC

Jan 21, 2009
Visit site
I have had my iPhone since October and LOVE IT!!! But I use my phone for business, being a business owner. I have 2 questions and hopefully someone can help me.
Just some background info: I am still on Windows and use Outlook, along with my last phone being a BB.

1. Is there a way to move an email, on the iPhone, into the calendar to create an event?

2. Also, in creating events, since I can not link address cards to the event on the iPhone, is there a way to make the phone number an active link so when I touch it, it would prompt to call? I am tired of having to looking up the info for a meeting, that I put in the event, writing down the phone number and then going and dialing it. This process is not the best especially when driving.

These are the only 2 things that I have not been able to figure out and this would help me out greatly!!!

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Unfortunately I don't think any of these are possible. #2 I would like to see, as most of my appointments have dial in numbers, and 1 touch dialing straight from the calendar app would be great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711