wifi problem

bnoles

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
I bought my wife and I iPhones Last Friday. I was able to sync up our home wifi to both phones with no problems. Last night I was down loading updates for apps over the wifi on my phone and it locked up for a short time. Then dropped the wifi and went to 3g. Since then I have not been able to connect my phone to my home wifi. My phone shows a weak signal and when I try to connect it says that it is unable to connect to network. I checked my wife's phone - no problem. Her phone has a great signal for wifi. Reset my router. Restored my iphone through itunes - still the same. At this point I am unsure what to do. Didn't know if it was a hardware or softwear problem with the phone. Any help would be great - thanks.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I had this happen to me on my first iPhone. Could not get it to work for the life of me. Just stopped in a Apple store and they swapped it out with no issues. New one worked perfectly fine. Sorry I could not be of more help.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Sounds like you performed all of the steps that I would have done. Next step is to do what Bad Ash posted. Just make sure your iPhone isn't jailbroken when you bring it back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh