Transfering videos to iphone
Hi all. I have an iphone 3g. Can somebody tell me where am i wrong in transfering a movie video to iphone. I am doing following steps.
1. I converted movie into mp4 format.
2. I copied those mp4 files into the folder where all other mp3 are kept on laptop.
3. I added folder to library in itunes.
4. Now those mp4 files are coming in movies section in itunes.
5. Now i synced iphone with itunes but still those files are not getting trasfered to iphone. The video section under ipod in iphone does not shows them.
Please suggest where am i wrong?
- 12-27-2008, 07:14 PM #2
- 12-27-2008, 11:08 PM #3
- 12-30-2008, 09:04 AM #4
- 12-31-2008, 08:11 AM #5
Well i have tried videora also. But could not transfer video to iphone. The converted video comes in itunes movie section, but after that it is not able to go in iphone even after iphone is synched.
Rezya can you please ellaborate a bit. where shall i select option of videos to be synced.
- 01-01-2009, 09:49 AM #7iPhone Newbie
- 36 Posts
When you click on your iPhone on the left bar in iTunes, you will see a tabbed interface in the center of the iTunes window. There is a tab dedicated to videos and TV programs. At the bottom of this screen you can check a box to ask for the synchronization of videos and you have to check each movie that you want to transfer to your phone. I hope this helps.,.