email address saved (how to delete)

iC00L

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
Ok, I couldn't figure how to do this. If anybody can offer some input that would be great.

Basically when I compose an email and in the To: field is where you want to put the email address of the person you want to email correct. But let's say that person is not on my contact list. If I type the letter in, that email still shows up. How do I delete that email address completely from the iPhone? that email is not even associated with anyone on my contact list. It was only saved b/c I used that email address before. Couldn't figure this one out.

I did however try to delete the email account and readd it hoping it would erase the email address. That didnt work. I reset my keyboard dictionary that didnt work. Any suggestions? Thanks

It just bugs me b/c it's an email address i don't email anymore, but it still shows up if I type the first letter of that address

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I think it pulls some contacts from the email service. I have names that come up when writing a message in gmail that I have never sent from my phone or have contacts in my phone...so I would start there and let us know.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73