iPhone Celebrity Sightings?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Our frenemies over at Crackberry.com keep posting pictures of Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton showing off the latest unreleased BlackBerry handsets. Now, of course, Fake Steve banned train-wrecks from owning iPhones, and Apple would never stoop to letting anyone outside the "pod" touch a pre-release unit, but what celebrities have been seen with the iPhone?

TiPb somehow stumbled upon Megan Fox with an iPhone (and bonus Classic Star Wars T-Shirt). And, of course, we've seen Barak Obama sporting his iPhone on the campaign trail.

Anyone else?

Bonus karma for pics!

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
alyssa_milano_with_iphone.jpg

AppAttack

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
(Hi! I'm new here. I've been a reader of this sight for awhile, though. Specifically I became a member after reading the "how to" jailbreak article regarding Mac OSX. And also the most appreciated posts by Bad Ash that helped me squash my jailbreaking fears ;) Thank you!!)

What I don't get is that of all the "celebrities with iPhones" pictures, they almost always NEVER have a case on their phone?! :eek: When I had my 1st G phone I HAD to have a case. I fainted countless times when people asked to borrow my phone. Maybe it's because they have so much money...

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
@patrickbballer,

While I'm sure many celebrities (of all genders) owe at least part of their fame to their looks or healthy physical conditioning, this is not intended to be an ogle-fest. (That goes for the tech-fetishists as well! ;) )

I'm sure if some other forum members start posting their favorite male celebs with iPhones, Bad Ash and I might start feeling a little objectified...

Cases in point...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox