Outlook Calendar Sync Problem even with Correct Case

dbk123

Oct 28, 2008
Visit site
I'm syncing Outlook 2007 e-mail, contacts and calendar appointments via ActiveSync, and almost everything is working very well.

The only problem is the calendar: Appointments that I create on the iPhone do not show up on the iPhone.

I've read through previous threads and made sure that the e-mail address in the iPhone matches exactly the exchange server e-mail address.

Appointments entered into Outlook show up on the iPhone as appointments (not invitations), and I can edit them on the iPhone. Edits on the iPhone show up on Outlook.

Any other suggestions out there on what to change to get appointments created on the iPhone to show up in Outlook?

Thanks!

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
I just spent 2 min scanning around the phone and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.....sorry.

But I seem to remember 'somewhere' I had the option to choose what the default calendar on the iphone was. I had two options, calendar (with a red color) and calendar with an orange color. Somewhere I think you can chose which calendar you want to add appointments to and which one to be the default view. But I can't seem to find that option for you right now. Sorry.