ring tone?

goosebuster

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
does anyone have a regular ringtone.... not the old style ringer its annoying, just a real ring like a home phone. i feel like an idiot when i am in public & my phone rings with a tune! i hate the tunes i just want to hear a ring:eek:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Lol tell me about it. While we're on the subject I wish notification alerts were louder and better than the crappy ones on it already.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I like the old school ring ringtone b/c it reminds me of the matrix. It's like super crazy technology, but sounding super old. Also, it's probably the loudest one I have on my phone so it makes it easy to hear which is also why you probably find it annoying :)

ILBandit

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
Here are a few tones that are a little more "normal".
I don't take credit for any of these, they are just random tones that I have found, and downloaded. The ringtone pack was made by someone else, but I can't remember where I got them, I believe it was from one of the forum members.
Just didn't want to be accused of plagiarism. :eek:

Enjoy..

goosebuster

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
thanks, those rings are much better than the stock ring tones!! and yes the classic ring tone is so loud i would throw my phone into the wall if i had to hear that ring tone all the time or either rip my hair out

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73