Please Help cant sync some of apple applications

psycho00o

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
Hii i really need help in this everytime i download applications from apple

store and when i sync some of app. are not installed and gives a error message saying "some of the applications

in your itunes library including(one of application name) were not installed on

the iphone because they are not compatible with this iphone

for list of applications that could not be installed ,clicl below" then when i

click it gives me list of applications that were not installed and saying "it

needs a newer version of iphone Os" and i have 2.02 software, PLEASE help me i really need help And

Thanks for reading this

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Sounds like you need to upgrade to the latest firmware, 2.1. Connect you phone to iTunes and update from their.

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
I hope you don't have firmware 2.2... that would be a big breach of the NDA :) I think you just got confused between the 2.0.2 and the 2.1.0. Hope it works for you!

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Sorry, I can't believe that you have 2.2... it hasn't been released yet... I still think you have 2.0.2, which is completely different.

Have you ever installed a new firmware for your iPhone? If not, follow the instructions below. If so, then go ahead and update to 2.1. Either way, I suggest backing up your iPhone first just in case you run into a problem.

You can upgrade using iTunes just like normal. You have to have at least iTunes version 8.0 on your computer to install firmware 2.1. If you don't have at least version 8.0, then update your iTunes before proceeding. Connect your iPhone to your computer, and open iTunes. Select your iPhone on the left bar in iTunes, then push the Update button in the main window. This should download the latest firmware, version 2.1, and after it has finished downloading it will install.

Let me know if you have questions.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen