iPhone 2G speakers.

Emmanuel#IM

Aug 9, 2008
Visit site
Lately I've been recognizing that my iPhone 2g speakers are turning to crap. They've gotten so bad that when my iPhone is in my pocket and the speakers are turned all the way up it's still hard to hear. I'm not sure if the speakers are just blown, or what's going on but If anyone knows how to resolve this help me.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
If your iPhone is less than a year old bring it into the Apple store. They would more than likely replace it for you. Of course with the same model, not a 3g.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I do believe the speaker on the 2G isn't as loud as the one on the 3G. That said, I sometimes struggle to hear even the 3G here's hoping for full on 5.1 and earthshattering subwoofer on the next iteration...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I do believe the speaker on the 2G isn't as loud as the one on the 3G. That said, I sometimes struggle to hear even the 3G here's hoping for full on 5.1 and earthshattering subwoofer on the next iteration...

While it is not as loud as the 3g's speaker it should not be so low that you struggle to hear it.

Is the sound distorted at all?

Cagey47

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
Low speaker volume

I have a 2g and had horrendous low sound from the speakers and earpiece, what i did was to take a dental pick and pick out all the dirt and junk that accumulates in the speaker holes, then lightly blew it out and it was 10 times louder!...try that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2