iPhone Safari problem

vang0341

Oct 8, 2008
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is a known problem or is it common with the iphone. When I am websurfing and I click on a link which opens up a new page to that link, whenever I scroll back to my first previous page, it'll always try and load the link that I was trying to open before by using the page that I'm on. Sorry and I hope that makes sense, is this a bug and are there any fixes?

I didn't realize there was an iphone help forum, I apologize, can someone please move this topic to that forum, thanks.

Last edited:

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Yes, it was spam. Banned and deleted.

Good because I was quite dizzy trying to read it!;)

But on the topic of Safari on the Iphone, is there a way to set Safari so it will 'start' with a certain page every time you open it? I know with the Bold it was possible to completely close all pages and then program a 'home' page to start with each time.

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I would say the easiest way to do that would be creating a book mark on the home screen. You can do it for any website.

MrEClass

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Yes, I agree with Dooks88 on the homescreen tip. I can't find any sort of option or button in Safari to start with a certain homepage. :(

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen