• Never?

Votes: 96 38.6%
  • Hey, Apple, more options!?

Votes: 9 3.6%

• Total voters

mth785

Nov 29, 2008
Visit site
Because of this thread I decided to passcode my phone. I thought that it would annoy me but it doesn't.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
I do. My 2 year old son has figured out the slide to unlock feature. Guess I shouldn't have let him play Flick Bowling. :/ And he's managed to send a tweet/FB update using qtweeter. Now I'm set to lock after 5 minutes. Takes an extra 2 seconds and keeps his ninja fingers at bay.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Last edited:

DanCle

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
I have my phone setup to lock after 1 minute. I feel secure doing that, but it is kinda tedious to constantly type my code in. I may set it up to lock after 5 minutes.

alermo

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
I don't. My iPhone is alwais with me, I don't see any reasons to leave it somewhere, besides, what if I forget the password. you know, sometimes it happens.

mtheartist

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
The very first thing I did when I purchased mine was set up a password just because a close friend of mine had done the same. After a while it got annoying, especially when it locks and I'm using it in my car and I want to play a different song. Once, I was out having a drink and I was going to show a girl I was dating a picture and entered the password in front of her and she said " I saw your password." After that I just stopped using it. Always in my pocket anyway.;)

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I don't. My iPhone is alwais with me, I don't see any reasons to leave it somewhere, besides, what if I forget the password. you know, sometimes it happens.

Not knowing it is a problem for anyone else but not a problem for you. First, you are not likely to forget an important four digit number. One does not forget one's new phone number.

However, if you should forget the number, connect to iTunes, restore to factory settings, and then restore from backup.

Reactions: CuselisaliKep

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i lock mines every 4 hours. it works out great because it only locks when my iphone is NOT in use for 4 hours straight...the only time i really have to unlock it is when i go to sleep and wake up(if i sleep for more then 4 hrs lol) cause i am constantly on this phone

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Travel Lock

I don't lock, but I'd consider locking if I traveling outside the US or to an area where theft might be more common. My phone stays on me all the time outside my home or private office.

Stephxieh

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
If i was going to be somewhere with a higher chance of it getting stolen or around some really nosey people i probably would lock it.

otherwise i wont.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I normally don't lock mine, but as the previous poster suggested, if I know I'm going to be some place a little suspect, I will put on a passcode. Otherwise, it rarely is more than an arm's length away.

iKittee

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
I don't currently have it locked however I'm finding that as I put and more info on it, I'm probably going to move to that direction.

If I'm traveling however, it gets locked in case of being left/lost.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner