app problem

idontlikeonions

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
the app store icon on my iphone has a little one on it indicating that i need to update one of my apps. when i open the app store and go to the update screen it says "loading" but never loads the page. i don't know which app if any needs to be updated. i can't make the stupid little one disappear. any advice?

i've let the page load overnight and still nothing. sometimes it tells me to connect with itunes most of the time it just hangs and never does anything.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Try switching between 3G and WiFi, in case you have a bad connection. You can also cycle the Airplane Mode or just shut down and restart the iPhone to do that.

Also, try going to the App Store on iTunes and checking for updates there.

skuwamoto

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
I had a similar situation where one of my applications (a free solitaire game) said it needed to be updated, but each time I tried to update it, either it said it didn't need to be updated and do nothing, or it would say it was updating but the (1) didn't go away.

Eventually, my iPhone just did a hard crash -- not sure it was related -- and I had to do a restore from backup. The little (1) went away after that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro