What music is on your iPhone?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I'm curious to see what music is on your iPhone...
I have a little bit of everything at the moment. Little punk music, little Billy Joel, some Nine Inch Nails, etc...

(I will move this thread to another forum soon.)

ExBBUser

Oct 2, 2008
Visit site
My tastes have changed the past few years. For some reason I'm on a metal kick. So it's safe to say I have about 9 gig of Metal on mine. :)

E-Bot

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
i too have NIN, on my phone, atleast in my top 5 bands of all time. Its also no secret that trent is a huge mac fan. He uses bsod at his live shows. Though i've not been to one which is a shame. Also currently have the new trivium, metallica(yes some songs seem overly distorted),machinehead, chevelle, and stabbing westward. I've been rather lazy to add more, usually use pandora while im sleeping.

ExBBUser

Oct 2, 2008
Visit site
i too have NIN, on my phone, atleast in my top 5 bands of all time. Its also no secret that trent is a huge mac fan. He uses bsod at his live shows. Though i've not been to one which is a shame. Also currently have the new trivium, metallica(yes some songs seem overly distorted),machinehead, chevelle, and stabbing westward. I've been rather lazy to add more, usually use pandora while im sleeping.

i like your style. the new metallica is really not that bad.

E-Bot

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
yeh i agree, its leaps and bounds better than st anger. The problem with people is evolution, people never want to evolve with bands, they constantly ***** and moan about the band not being purists and being formulaic. I have a ton of music on my comp, litterally. I just did the ol folder properties and to this date i have roughly 205.5 gb's worthe of music, atleast that i can recall. Some more on dvd's but eh. 50000 mp3 or so..give or take 1 or 2. 70% of which is rock, which i say loosely because the genres are so numerous. anywhoo, i like music. But all of it ofcourse isnt going to fit unto my iphone. Just added my tool collection as well as, As I lay dying. And I have every single NIN cd all 21 of them i think?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Mine is totally random. John Williams meets Public Enemy meets alternative + hits + opera + + +

Mostly podcasts these days, tho...

Agrinho

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a very small selection on my phone of what I currently listen to most. I imagine it'll change the way it does on my iPod. I'm still getting used to having so much storage space.

This is a screenshot of some of it.15738590408_062e1da336_b.jpg

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a very small selection on my phone of what I currently listen to most. I imagine it'll change the way it does on my iPod. I'm still getting used to having so much storage space.

This is a screenshot of some of it.View attachment 72660

Nightwish, Epica and Lacuna Coil - awesome!!! I used to have all those same albums by said artists (minus The Quantum Enigma since it wasn't out yet) on my iPhone 4 16GB when I was still using it (I've been using Windows Phone since November 2012). Had a lot more metal as well, but at the moment, I have no music as I was trying to keep a certain amount of space free. My boyfriend was using my iPhone 4 as an iPod touch for at least six months, but he's since gotten an iPhone 5S for himself (no music, though). :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner