• Games/Apps from the App Store

Votes: 23 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
What do you find yourself using your iPhone mostly for?

Browsing the net?
Uses it's multimedia functions for music and video?
Phone?
Email/SMS?

robdam1001

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
I voted Browsing the internet although the correct choice would have been "utilizing iphone news app's". I read the news with AP Mobile News and Sportacular.

charliej66

Sep 3, 2008
Visit site
It was hard to vote for just one option. I've only had mine for a week, so I have been trying every thing out. I voted email/sms, though I use the phone and ipod a lot also. The note pad and calculator are cool too. I'm happy I bought it.

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Oh man...I use it for LOTS of things: (in no special order)

-the calendar app. (when viewed in "task mode"...which is so simple yet absolutely engenius--better than the calendar app. on my old Treo)
-I'm always listening to the iPod app.
-browsing the Internet, of course
-calculator, notepad, alarms, timer, and stopwatch--I no longer need to a digital watch.
-The e-mail app. Now I know what BB owners have been gloating about for years. :)
-the GPS for driving to any place I've never been before. This will have to do til Telenav (hopefully) releases their turn-by-turn app.
-checking the weather

There's probably more but I'm drawing a blank right now,
Brent

taylorh

May 24, 2004
www.gadgetech.info
Mostly the web browser. Even my news, rss, weather, and traffic I get all through the web browser either using home screen shortcuts or webapps.
RSS: Google Reader (web)
Weather: Wunderground (iPhone version)
Traffic: Sigalert.com Mobile version
News: Google News (iPhone optimized), or mobile versions of CNN, Fox, CNBC, or local affiliates

Secondly I use Email, then SMS.

E-Bot

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
what about pron? ha i usually use mine during lunch break to check mail, send a few sms's, and play games, a rather quick 30 mins if you ask me. Maybe it's just me but since im new to "smart phone" world,(i've had and used my razr v3xx for the last 4 years, those were the days before it became the popular "it" phone) and the amount of crap i can actually do on my iphone compared to that piece of **** is still a mesmerizing feat to me. I mean its not perfect but it does what i want to do and it actually works. Although i could drop kick my razr across the country and the thing would still probably work. Other than that ramble. Im big on where location services are going.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The most I spend on my iPhone is browsing the net!! Nothing compares to it. That and email. The HTML email is one of my favorite features on this. Other than that nothing since my blackberry is my primary phone. Can't stand not having blackberry messenger since all my friends have blackberry. It would be great if apple created a network just for iPhones.

BRiphone

Sep 22, 2008
Visit site
I'd say I spend most of my time using it as an ipod and camera. The iPhone just enabled me to have all of the gadgets that I usually carry (phone, ipod, laptop, etc.) rolled up into one.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
What's that one way...

.. you use your iPhone the most? How does it come handy the most? Whether it be a tip calculator, a flashlight app, calendar, or the good ol' iPod; let's hear 'em.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Whoa, how did I miss this?

I'd have to vote more of productivity than anything else. Having my class schedule in the calendar and an app to help organize my time with all the different assignments that are due are very useful tools.
But out of the list, definitely the iPod. Can't go anywhere without my tunes!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Whoa, how did I miss this?

I'd have to vote more of productivity than anything else. Having my class schedule in the calendar and an app to help organize my time with all the different assignments that are due are very useful tools.
But out of the list, definitely the iPod. Can't go anywhere without my tunes!

Not like you to miss such a thread! :)

hajihill

Oct 3, 2008
Visit site
What about fixing my iPhone? I think I spend more time trying to get it to work correctly, than I do using it. I guess you could called this "set-up" to be nice?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73