why does my rinton sound like crap

cybermosh

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
When a song has a lot of instruments and vocals it doesn't come out too great through the little speakers unless you turn it down.
The default ringtones sound good because they are simple.
so I generally try to use music that has limited instruments and vocals being used.

iphonetom

Sep 8, 2008
www.iphone-accessories.com
When a song has a lot of instruments and vocals it doesn't come out too great through the little speakers unless you turn it down.
The default ringtones sound good because they are simple.
so I generally try to use music that has limited instruments and vocals being used.

He clearly said that it only sounded bad as a ringtone, so your comment is void.

liocer

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
It probably has something to do with the bitrate the program you used to create the file. It sounds as if it's too low, or there was some error in making the ringtone to begin with. I'd suggest trying again with the same program if you're happy with it or you can try iRing, which is what I've personally used in combination with editing software so my ringtones are as good as they can be without having to pay for them. Quality and ease of use of iRing are both excellent, so if your current program fails, I heavily recommend it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73