Email problem?

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Someone sent me pics from his cell phone to my email. There were five total but I only received one of the pictures and when I scrolled down it said the message was partially downloaded. I had to get on my pc to view the rest. Whats up with? Now I can't view whole emails when there are pics in them? Is there a way to correct this?

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
No one knows? Someone else I know has been experiencing this and he is on the V1 with the latest upgrade. I should note its only when people are sending more than one pic.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
usually when i get the message that an email was partially downloaded, i can click on the button and fully download the email..

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Usually that is the case but lately its not. I have been getting a little frustrated with pics in emails ever since the latest update.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
that could be. The last update fixed some issues and broke others. I normally don't get large amounts of pics via my email, so it's hard to judge.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
No an AOL account. Is there something within the accounts I need to change like in settings?

Nope, no certain settings need to be changed. The reason I asked is because Yahoo has never been that stable. But I've heard of a lot of email problems in general about Gmail, Yahoo, now Aol from you. I'm guessing it's still has not cleared up for you? You can try removing the account from the phone and adding it back on. That may correct it. If not, it may be something you might have to wait out.

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
I really think it has to be waited out for another update or something. The other person I know who has the same problem is on mobileme.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I've been using mobileme since day one and I must admit I have not been having any issues with my email at all. All is working well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner