Where to buy the iPhone?

Oxygen08

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
Hey everybody. Sorry to sound noobish in a way I'm still confused on where to buy the iPhone. I'm planning to get it this week but I'm getting so many different stories from people on where to buy it. I'm an AT&T customer but still don't have the eligibility for the upgrade. Can someone help me and update me on this?
Thanks!

mweglarz0

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
AT&T stores don't have iPhones in stock. they only take orders which take 10-21 days just to ship. mine took 14 days and in that time i went to the apple store and bought one.

now i just gotta go to AT&T and cancel the order. you should check iphone availabilty on apples website thought at 9pm the day before you go. it lets you know what types of iphones they are getting the next day in their shipment.

i went the next morning and got a reserved ticket in the morning, went to work, and went back to the store and bought it at like 3 in the afternoon.

it was easy to do and suggest buying it at the apple store.

Oxygen08

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
thanks a lot for the help. I heard that if you were an AT&T customer you couldn't buy a iPhone at the apple store but I guess i heard wrong. Anyways, like i said, thanks again!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2