Push Notification

manho1dup

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Right now the if you close the AIM app, you will still be logged in but when my phone locks and the screen shuts off then I am logged out. This is my experience with the AIM app, not sure if it's the same for everyone.

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
This is so awesome! When will this be made available? One thing I never understood is why would they launch mobileme for $99 when they are coming out with this?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
This is so awesome! When will this be made available? One thing I never understood is why would they launch mobileme for $99 when they are coming out with this?

This has nothing to do with Push email or Mobile Me. This is just for apps such as AIM, etc...

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Well bummer I was hoping push email too. Oh well AIM will be great. If I use mobileme for push....kind of scared to after hearing all the results, can I still you my aol account or do I need to change it to .me?

Wegmans#IM

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
I think MobileMe will be viewed as one of Apples great failures... i'm resigning not to use it, and keep saying no to iTunes when it's like "can we sneak it in when no one's looking?"

I've heard to many horror stories, and everything works fine as it is..

If it ain't broke don't MobileMe it!!!

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
MobileMe is working great for me. It's a big sluggish. Hopefully Apple comes out with an app for the PC.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site

They said September in the keynote, but who knows.