Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default VPN hosting (for secure use of iPhone on public wifi)

I'm looking for a good VPN host to secure my iPhone whilst using public wifi hotspots.

So far I have only found the following service at USD $15 per month:

StrongVPN.com - Strong security for your internet connection and anonymity for your online presence

I haven't been able to find any other service that looks reliable and reputable. They have a post on their forums indicating it is compatible with iPhone ( StrongVPN Forum / Apple Iphone and Itouch VPN Tested ).
    iMore Newbie

12 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

Well, irrespective of what is already placed in your question [url=http://strongvpn.com/]StrongVPN.com why dont you go for it? I think strong vpn is one of the finest vpn service provider in the industry. A part from this i will share my personal experience here as well. I a, using hidemyass and purevpn since many months and i am very much satisfied with their services. Both of them are reliable and cheapest one also. And i have been using it for my iphone vpn ( www.bestvpnservice.com/blog/how-to-setup-vpn-on-iphone-4 ). its very easy and simple to configure on your device. so try it one