App Store Login?

Wegmans#IM

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Hello to you all, long time reader, first time poster.

My 3G finally arrived after what seemed like years!!!

So now I go to the App Store to download some fun games, and the user name it defaults to is some Yahoo Address, not the one i told the AT&T rep...

How can i change the log in name to mine? Does this question make sense?
Thank you all in advance for any help. :)

Reactions: mariamazariegos

Wegmans#IM

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
I did, i just think the guy at the ATT store did it incorrectly.

Where, if anywhere, can i change it to my username? Was he meant to do it when i signed up? I have an active iTunes account, but it is not the one that shows up when i try to download an app.

Thank you very much for your reply sir

Wegmans#IM

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
It turns out the idiot AT&T store rep put in his own email address when setting my phone up. He had no idea how to undo this, so I suggested resetting the device (as i had owned it for 4 hours, I had nothing on it). Upon resetting, when you connect to the App Store for the first time, you are required to enter the login name, which i did. Everything works 100% now!

Thank you for your help

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
It turns out the idiot AT&T store rep put in his own email address when setting my phone up. He had no idea how to undo this, so I suggested resetting the device (as i had owned it for 4 hours, I had nothing on it). Upon resetting, when you connect to the App Store for the first time, you are required to enter the login name, which i did. Everything works 100% now!

Thank you for your help

Glad to hear that you got it to work! That guy at the Apple store is an idiot.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods