iPhones cause brain cancer?

macbeliever

Jul 24, 2008
Visit site
July 24th

I was listening to the Laura Ingraham show (Laura's Official Home On The Web) on national talk radio this morning and I got quite a shock. She said that iPhones cause brain cancer and are even worse for you than normal cellphones.

Does anyone have additional information on the studies she is talking about? I was going to buy one for my wife but now I am very hesitant.
thanks

wcarr3

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
Do you really believe that enough studies have been done on the i-Phone to warrant such a claim? The i-Phone has only been out for about 2 years now and the 3G only a few weeks. However, enough studies have already been done to warrant such a claim???? I'm not a doctor or scientist but I don't know about the i-Phone causing as much cancer as anything else. Heck, if you listen to every other study that comes on the news just about "anything" can cause cancer or some type of sickness nowadays. :)

Kupe#WP

Jul 28, 2000
Visit site
Who knows...a prominent researcher seems to think that this is a valid claim!

Head of U.S. cancer institute warns of cellphone risks
If you read around a little bit you find that this individual stands alone on this. The FDA and the American Cancer Institute, backed by dozens of scientific (as in not an emotional appeal to a personal feeling) studies. This knee jerk reaction on Dr. Herberman's part will likely garner him an erosion in his professional standing. :(

One thing's for sure, when I want good, hard core, scientific analysis, I rely on Laura Ingraham to answer the really tough, challenging scientific questions. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro