Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Massie
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    643 Global Posts

Default unified mail inbox - is it possible?

even mail.app has a unified inbox for all your accounts... BB does the same... can the iphone have a unified inbox for multiple accounts. i've been trying to figure it out without success...
    iPhone Intermediate

I don't believe it does. The alternative is forwarding all your mail to one account, yet have multiple accounts setup so you can use the "from:" feature.
    iPhone Nanite

If you're looking for a unified inbox - then unifiedinbox.com is a good site to check out. It's platform and OS independent and not only allows for multiple email accounts in one inbox but social accounts (Facebook and Twitter) as well.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I'm confused... iOS does have a unified inbox unless I am misunderstanding your definition. When in the mail app click the button on the upper left to show all your email accounts you have setup and choose "all inboxes." Is this not what you are talking about?
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,988 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Before anyone else replies, let me point out that the original question is from 2008, before iOS had the unified inbox.
    gregs87 likes this.
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Massie View Post
    Before anyone else replies, let me point out that the original question is from 2008, before iOS had the unified inbox.
    *insert cheers here*
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Massie View Post
    LOL... I should have noticed that since I was pretty much scratching my head with this question. Ah well, so now made two semi-silly responses last night when I was tired and should have just gone to bed