What phone did you have before your iPhone?

iNick

May 18, 2009
Visit site
LG Dare with Verizon

The difference is night and day really. I loved that phone at the time because it was as close to a smart phone i had ever had. Now that i have the iphone i can't believe how bad my previous phones were.

Moto razor> enV2> LG Chocolate (replacement for broken enV)> LG Dare> iPhone 3g

Gabeasorus

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
I like to think I had the original iPhone that's right... I'm talking about the nokia sliver. This bad boy had Internet access AND iTunes built right in! I had this guy for about 3 years with very little trouble until February when I picked up the 3g on sale for $150 

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I love my new White iPhone 3g. I got it about 3 weeks ago. I have had many phones in the past few years. LG VX8700, > BB Pearl 8130, > LG Dare, > LG Voyager (POS), > BB Curve 8330, > BB Storm 9530, > BB Curve 8330, > iPhone 3g. I can't believe it took me this long to break down and switch to the iPhone... :D

jewelz

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Whmurray,
*I'm typing this from my iPhone so excuse my gramitcal errors*

As an IT I was very very BB loyal. I loved my curve, hated the pearl, and loathed the storm.
BB are a great business tool, the push email is outstanding and blackberry Messenger is perfect for my work environment, but I think the iPhone has opened up a new world of possiblities for business. Apps can be created to fit business needs, exchange support, great browser for when I need to look something up on the go, VPN, etc. Then you add the fact that the iPhone is a "toy" I am always finding out something new to do w my iPhone. I can't say the same for BB. The iPhone makes me want to never by another phone again. With BB I was always looking for the next best thing (that's how I got stuck w the Storm but I am a fan of the bold for the most part). As I states in a previous post I was an iPhone hater but I am soooo glad I was wrong. No phone is perfect but I look for future possibility and I really belive the iPhone has so much potential. I am looking forward to what Apple has in store.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Whmurray,
*I'm typing this from my iPhone so excuse my gramitcal errors*

As an IT I was very very BB loyal. I loved my curve, hated the pearl, and loathed the storm.
BB are a great business tool, the push email is outstanding and blackberry Messenger is perfect for my work environment, but I think the iPhone has opened up a new world of possiblities for business. Apps can be created to fit business needs, exchange support, great browser for when I need to look something up on the go, VPN, etc. Then you add the fact that the iPhone is a "toy" I am always finding out something new to do w my iPhone. I can't say the same for BB. The iPhone makes me want to never by another phone again. With BB I was always looking for the next best thing (that's how I got stuck w the Storm but I am a fan of the bold for the most part). As I states in a previous post I was an iPhone hater but I am soooo glad I was wrong. No phone is perfect but I look for future possibility and I really belive the iPhone has so much potential. I am looking forward to what Apple has in store.

Thank you for your thoughtful, generous, and informative response.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Well...I was switching back and forth between an original iPhone and a Nokia N95-4.

Then I went to a BB Bold, which lasted about 5 mos, then back to an iPhone 3G. Nokia N series phones are probably my favorite next to the iPhone.

CarlyLyon

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
i had the htc pocket pc... absolutely terrible phone compared to the iphone3g.... the internet browser is amazing although the pocket pc did have some cool things like COPY AND PASTE

cbramsey5898

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I had a Motorola RAZR. Hated it.

Before that I had a Moto Q which I liked ......... (until the &%$# thing quit working) Guess I picked the wrong day to buy a Moto Q on ebay!!!! :D

Before that, I had the RAZR. Still Hated it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit